Trail Creeper™ 2.28 x 4.7 Dual Transfer Cases
Dual transfer cases is feature a 4.70 low range gear set in the rear and a stock 2.28 gear set in the front. Each case is fully rebuilt and inspected. Triple drilled flanges are installed on both front and rear output. Available with 21 or 23 spline input gear on the front reduction section. Rear reduction section is equipped with 23 spline input gear and coupler. Floorboard and drive shaft modifications are required for dual transfer case installation. Prices below include a $200 core. Please see core details listed below. One year warranty.
Note: Every built transfer case will come with our Trail-Safe™ T-Case Output Seal installed
Note: Only usable, gear-driven t-case cores will be accepted.
- 4.70 low range gear set in the rear and a stock 2.28 gear set in the front
- Each case is fully rebuilt and inspected
- Triple drilled flanges are installed on both front and rear output
- Rear reduction section is equipped with 23 spline input gear and coupler
- Includes our new Trail-Safe™ T-Case Output Seal
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
TG100517-1-KIT 100517-1-KITTG100519-1-KIT 100519-1-KITTG100515-1-KIT 100515-1-KITTG100518-1-KIT 100518-1-KITTG100520-1-KIT 100520-1-KITTG100516-1-KIT 100516-1-KIT