TG Super Metal Knuckle Studs
Stronger and longer than stock Toyota replacement knuckle studs and more affordable than our Magnum Studs these studs will provide great strength without breaking the bank. Each stud is constructed from a proprietary metal made exclusively for Trail Gear. These studs are manufactured to our strict specifications and are significantly stronger than OEM standard (testing exceeded Class 12.9 standards). Trail Gear super metal knuckle studs are .250" (1/4") longer than stock to accommodate all aftermarket steering arms. Like our Magnum Studs, TG super metal studs feature an integrated 8mm hex head for easy removal. These studs should be your first choice for knuckle hardware when repairing or upgrading your high-steer system.
We recommend using Locktight on the lower threads when installing knuckle studs. Studs should be tightened to 40 ft-lbs in the knuckles. Stud nuts should be tightened to 75 - 80 ft-lbs.
Fits 1979-1985 Toyota front solid axle knuckle and a 1990-1997 Toyota FJ80 Landcruiser.
- Stronger and longer than stock Toyota replacement knuckle studs (1/4” longer than stock)
- Constructed from a proprietary metal made exclusively for Trail Gear
- Significantly stronger than OEM standard (testing exceeded Class 12.9 standards)
- Integrated 8mm hex head for easy removal
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- Toyota Solid Front Axle