Trail-Safe™ T-Case Output Seal
The Trail-Safe™ T-Case Output Seal is one of the most effective seals on the market, and will help you keep your favorite trails free of oil. The Trail-Safe™ T-Case Output Seal lip is totally supported by a garter spring applying constant force over the full 360° circumference. This prevents any deflection gaps and stops oil from bypassing the seal lip. The outer seal lip acts as a secondary seal and keeps debris and other contaminants away from the inner seal lip.
The O.D. of the Trail-Safe™ Seal is 100% rubber coated so that it forms a complete static surface seal resulting in zero leaks, and the outer flange prevents the seal from being pushed too far into the transfer case housing. The Trail-Safe™ T-Case Output Seal also has a bi-directional double helix feature to keep the oil in the transfer case and water out, especially when the vehicle is on an incline.
Note: This is a direct drop-in replacement for OEM part number 90311-38140. This will also replace the front T-Case output seal (you will no longer need the OEM felt dust seal).
- The OD of the seal is 100% rubber coated
- Seal lip is totally supported by a garter spring applying constant force over the full 360º circumference
- Outer seal lip acts as a secondary seal and keeps debris and other contaminants away from the inner seal lip
- Dual sealing lips
- Flange to prevent seal from being pushed too far in
- Bidirectional Double-Helix Feature to keep oil in & keep water out
- Direct OEM replacement (OEM part # 90311-38140)
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- RF1A gear-driven t-case