Toyota High Steer Arms
Trail-Gear is the originator of forged high steer arms for Toyota Pickups and 4Runners. Each arm is pressure Forged from 8620 tool steel, these arms are incredibly strong. Because we make them in lots of 1,000 at a time we can offer these at a great low price!
All mounting surfaces are machined including the split washer surface and the tie rod tapered holes, ensuring correct and positive contact between parts, preventing knuckle studs and tie rod ends from coming loose. Arms are angle compensated so that the rod ends ride at the factory designed 90 degree angle.
Fits 1979 - 1985 Toyota pickup and 4Runner. Also fits 1979 and later Land Cruisers with a mini truck conversion.
Knuckle and steering arms sold separately.
- Forged from 8620 tool steel
- All mounting surfaces are machined including the split washer surface and the tie rod tapered holes
- Angle compensated so that the rod ends ride at the factory designed 90 degree angle
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- Toyota Solid Front Axle
TG130002-1-KIT 130002-1-KITTG130010-1-KIT 130010-1-KITTG130040-1-KIT 130040-1-KITTG130619-KIT 130619-KIT