Sloped Spring Hangers
Installing longer rear springs requires moving the rear spring hangers forward on the frame. The factory hangers are too thin to cut off and reuse. These hangers weld under the frame, forward of the stock units. Holes on top of hangers allow rosette welds. Made from 1/4" plate steel. Much stronger then stock hangers. 18mm bolt holes. Unpainted finish.
- Made from 1/4" plate steel
- 18mm bolt holes
- Holes on top of hangers allow rosette welds
- Weld under the frame, forward of the stock units
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)