Kit, Brkt, Adjustable, Panhard, Front3, Frame,Stl
Manufacturer part number: 300680-1-KIT
Adjustable Panhard Bracket
Due to recent customer demand Trail-Gear now offers an adjustable panhard bracket. Laser cut and formed in the USA using ¼" steel. Trail-Gear’s adjustable panhard includes four sets of holes to mount the panhard to give the user more freedom in mounting suspension. The center distance between the holes is 1-1/4" giving a total of 3-3/4" of adjustment. The bracket is shipped raw and un-welded so the bracket can be easily trimmed down to the desired length.
This bracket was designed to work with ¾ inch rod ends using misalignment spacers with an inside width of 1-3/4" and a 9/16" thru hole.
Note: Not designed to work with highsteer.
- Laser cut and formed using ¼” steel
- center distance between the holes is 1-1/4” giving a total of 3-3/4” of adjustment
- Shipped raw and un-welded so the bracket can be easily trimmed down to the desired length
- designed to work with ¾ inch rod ends using misalignment spacers with an inside width of 1-3/4” and a 9/16” thru hole
- NOT DESIGNED TO WORK WITH HIGH STEER
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)