Hub Stud Kit - Super Metal
Manufacturer part number: 300578-1-KIT
Our price on this product is so insanely low, they won't allow us to show it to you until you add it to your cart. Don't worry - you can always remove it...
Super Metal Hub Stud Kit
Rock crawling is an extreme hobby that puts extreme wear and tear on your truck. It is essential to upgrade and maintain every part on your truck from axles to suspension. It is equally important to upgrade the hardware that keeps everything together. The same can be said for the hub studs. When the hub studs fail, you will be left without four wheel drive, and often times the hub will be unrepairable. This is the main reason why Trail-Gear has decided to make an affordable upgrade that won’t break the bank.
Our Super Metal Hub Stud Kit is constructed from a proprietary alloy made exclusively for Trail Gear. These studs are manufactured to our strict specifications and are significantly stronger than OEM standard (testing exceeded Class 12.9 standards of 177,000 psi tensile strength).Our Super Metal hub studs are zinc-plated to ensure that it is protected from rust and corrosion for many rough years to come. On the top of the stud we machined a 6mm hex head so that installation and maintenance is easy and no special tools are required. Our Super Metal Hub Stud Kit comes with enough hardware to upgrade your front axle.
These studs are almost as strong as our industry-leading ARP 2000 Hub Studs, but come at a fraction of the price.
- 12x Super Metal Hub Studs
- 12x Lock Washers
- 12x Cone Washers
- 12x Class 12.9 Hex Nuts
- Constructed from a proprietary alloy made exclusively for Trail Gear
- Stronger than OEM standard (testing exceeded Class 12.9 standards of 177,000 psi tensile strength)
- Machined a 6mm hex head so that installation and maintenance is easy and no special tools are required
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- 1990-1997 FJ80 Landcruiser
- 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai
- Rock Assault™ Axle Housings