Hi-Lift Jack Rubber Isolator
The Trail-Gear hi-lift jack rubber isolator is is the perfect fix for that hi-lift or hi-lift style jack you have rattling around in the back or your truck. The isolator slides onto both the jack and the jack handle keeping them from vibrating together and holding both components firmly in place.
Our Isolator is 100% rubber, black, and very durable. It not only keeps your jack from rattling, but it also keeps your jack handle from bouncing around and doing damage to you or your rig. Every jack should come with one of these, but since they don't, Trail-Gear has you covered.
- The Panhard is 1.25” x .250” wall DOM material
- Link material is 2" x .250" wall DOM tubing
- Rod ends are 1.25" Creeper Joints
- The Panhard bracket on the axle is 3/16" steel
- brackets are 1/4” steel, formed and welded
- With 14” shocks we are getting 40” to 50” of articulation depending on the suspension in the rear of the truck and the steering system
This kit is designed for use with High Steer. For full hydraulic steering systems we recommend purchasing this kit instead.