Fully Loaded Six Shooter Knuckle Kit
After years of development and testing, these knuckles and steering arms have set a new standard in Toyota knuckle strength and reliability. The Fully Loaded Six Shooter Kit totally eliminates the problem of broken steering knuckles and studs. The addition of two studs in each arm effectively prevents the steering arm from becoming loose or shearing off the studs under extreme loads. The knuckle housing was designed with thicker than stock material and larger gussets have been added around the outside of the knuckle for extra strength. Precision CNC machined, each set of knuckles and steering arms are inspected and tested for the highest quality of products that Trail-Gear can deliver.
Included in The Fully Loaded Six Shooter Kit is a special 6 hole shim pack for use between the top of the knuckle and the steering arm. Also included is a 1/2" coarse thread bolt to help remove the steering arms for knuckle service. To remove the steering arms, remove all 6 nuts, then install the bolt in the top of the arm. As the bolt is tightened, the steering arm is pulled up off the knuckle. Stock lower bearing plates and shims from your old knuckles are needed for knuckle assembly. A minimum of four additional steering arm studs are needed for installation.
- Knuckles (2)
- Steering Arms (2)
- Precision CNC machined
- Addition of two studs in each arm effectively prevents the steering arm from becoming loose or shearing off the studs
- Designed with thicker than stock material and larger gussets have been added around the outside of the knuckle
- Includes 6-hole shim pack and 1/2" coarse thread bolt to help remove the steering arms
- Includes our 6-Stud steering arms
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1984-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- Toyota Solid Front Axle Housing
TG130052-1-KIT 130052-1-KITTG130620-KIT 130620-KIT