Blank Driveline Flange
If you are swapping out the chain-drive t-case in your Tacoma for a gear-driven t-case you are going to need a 27-spline driveline flange that matches your driveline bolt pattern. We have made a new driveline flange to suit your needs. You can drill this flange with any bolt pattern that will fit on the 4.4” diameter flange. It is available by itself or with your choice of a differential or T-case dust shield installed on the flange.
Our Blank Driveline Flange is made from forged 5140 chromoly steel. We recommend replacing your driveline bolts when installing a new driveline flange. We carry the 10mm Pickup/4Runner driveline bolts & nuts, and we also carry the 11mm Tacoma driveline bolts and nuts.
- Forged 5140 Chromoly
- 4.4" Flange Diameter
- Fits onto Toyota RF1A T-Case 27-Spline Output Shafts
- Can be drilled for any bolt pattern that will fit on the 4.4" diamter flange
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup (4cyl Engines Only)
- 1985 Toyota 4Runner (4cyl Engines Only)
- All 8" Drop Out 3rd Members
- Other vehicles with an RF1A Gear-Driven T-Case
No Dust Shield (TG302908-1-KIT) Diff Dust Shield (TG302907-1-KIT) T-Case Dust Shield (TG302906-1-KIT)