Six Shooter Knuckle Kit
Over a year in development and testing, this new knuckle design sets a new standard in Toyota knuckle strength and reliability. This kit totally eliminates the problem of broken steering knuckles and studs. The addition of two studs in each arm effectively prevents the steering arm from becoming loose and shearing off the studs. The knuckle housing is also thicker than stock and larger gussets have been added around the outside of the knuckle for extra strength. Precision CNC machined, each knuckle is direct bolt on, heavy duty replacement.
Six Shooter Knuckles are sold as a pair and include our set of special 6 hole shims for use between the top of the knuckle and the steering arm. Also included is a 1/2" coarse thread bolt to help remove the steering arms for knuckle service. To remove the steering arms, remove all 6 nuts, then install the bolt in the top of the arm. As the bolt is tightened, the steering arm is pulled up off the knuckle. Stock lower bearing plates and shims from your old knuckles are needed for knuckle assembly. A minimum of four additional steering arm studs are needed for installation.
Knuckle and steering arms are sold separately. In order to install all six studs, both knuckles and steering arm kits are required.
- Precision CNC machined
- Addition of two studs in each arm effectively prevents the steering arm from becoming loose or shearing off the studs
- Designed with thicker than stock material and larger gussets have been added around the outside of the knuckle
- Includes 6-hole shim pack and 1/2" coarse thread bolt to help remove the steering arms
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- Toyota Solid Front Axle